    the zip for printing. There must be a simple solution. Anybody seen
    this before. Its new to me.

    and for the same reason."

    joevan, Aug 27, 2005

  2. joevan

    old jon Guest

    "joevan" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Something has gotten crossed up. I don't think it is the printer but
    > when I try to open a zip file by double clicking it, the printer
    > starts up. I unplugged it for the moment but it opens the contents of
    > the zip for printing. There must be a simple solution. Anybody seen
    > this before. Its new to me.

    Got to be a file association problem J. bw..OJ.

    old jon, Aug 27, 2005

  3. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 16:58:08 GMT, "old jon"
    <> wrote:

    >"joevan" <> wrote in message
    >> Something has gotten crossed up. I don't think it is the printer but
    >> when I try to open a zip file by double clicking it, the printer
    >> starts up. I unplugged it for the moment but it opens the contents of
    >> the zip for printing. There must be a simple solution. Anybody seen
    >> this before. Its new to me.
    >>

    >Got to be a file association problem J. bw..OJ.
    >>
    >> --
    >> "Politicians are like diapers. They should both be changed frequently
    >> and for the same reason."

    Yep, I thought it was and found it under file types. Looked at the zip
    file and it had option to print. Deleted that and all is well. I knew
    it was something simple just needed a pointer I guess. Thanks.

    and for the same reason."

    joevan, Aug 27, 2005