  1. Any one still selling these, the Joelim seems to have closed down.

    TradeMe web site lists it as closed and no reply from a e-mail..

    Thanks

    Robert Mathews, Aug 27, 2004

  2. Robert Mathews

    EMB Guest

    Robert Mathews wrote:

    > Any one still selling these, the Joelim seems to have closed down.
    >

    > TradeMe web site lists it as closed and no reply from a e-mail..

    Roger

    I posted his phone number - have you tried calling him??

    --
    EMB
    change two to number to reply
    EMB, Aug 27, 2004

  3. Robert Mathews

    Karen Parker Guest

    On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 11:47:36 +1200, EMB <> wrote:

    >Robert Mathews wrote:
    >>
    >> Any one still selling these, the Joelim seems to have closed down.
    >>

    >> TradeMe web site lists it as closed and no reply from a e-mail..

    >Roger
    >
    >I posted his phone number - have you tried calling him??

    No as I am in Wellington and I do have his E-Mail address, his thing on
    TradeME is closed and some other person is doing it now, but it seems that he
    does not reply to questions, as mine and 2 others have not been replied to.

    Plus some one here claims you can get them Free from HP..
    Karen Parker, Aug 27, 2004
  4. Robert Mathews

    richard Guest

    > No as I am in Wellington and I do have his E-Mail address, his thing on
    > TradeME is closed and some other person is doing it now, but it seems that he
    > does not reply to questions, as mine and 2 others have not been replied to.
    >
    > Plus some one here claims you can get them Free from HP..

    Well perhaps you should call HP and ask?
    richard, Aug 27, 2004
  5. Robert Mathews

    wyseyes Guest

    Robert Mathews <> wrote:

    > Any one still selling these, the Joelim seems to have closed down.

    just did a TradeMe search for "6L"

    found: "fix multi- feed hp 5l / 6l hp 1100 laserjet"
    and : "is your hp 5l/6l/1100 garbing more than 1 sheet"

    THese look like the same one I got a month ago for my 5L, and works a
    treat.

    wyseyes
    wyseyes, Aug 27, 2004