    had one of these replaced for a reasonable price?

    Regards

    Ron McNulty

    Ron McNulty, Apr 30, 2004

  2. In article <zapkc.112$>, "Ron McNulty" <> wrote:
    >My HP5200C scanner has stopped - the lamp does not come on. Has anyone ever
    >had one of these replaced for a reasonable price?

    Good luck getting parts.
    I enquired about parts for a $1000 HP scanner. Only 2 parts savailable:
    1) the lid
    2)the whole scanner without the lid.

    Try Visual Electronics (in Ak)

    Steve Robertson, May 1, 2004

  3. Ron McNulty

    Max Guest

    On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 23:51:13 GMT, (Steve Robertson)
    wrote:

    >In article <zapkc.112$>, "Ron McNulty" <> wrote:
    >>My HP5200C scanner has stopped - the lamp does not come on. Has anyone ever
    >>had one of these replaced for a reasonable price?

    >Good luck getting parts.
    >I enquired about parts for a $1000 HP scanner. Only 2 parts savailable:
    >1) the lid
    >2)the whole scanner without the lid.
    >
    >Try Visual Electronics (in Ak)

    Plus that model is pretty out of date now, and newer cheaper ones have
    far more features and quicker, with better resolution.

    Max, May 2, 2004