HP 3150 software...

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by XPD, Oct 12, 2003.

  1. XPD

    XPD Guest

    Hiyas,

    Ive just installed 98 onto my gf's computer and need to install a HP
    Laserjet 3150 printer..... however she no longer has the CD that came with
    the printer. I can install the actual printer drivers fine (downloaded)
    however I need the Jetsuite Pro software (which handles the fax/pc
    intergration etc) that comes with the printers as well but am unable to find
    ANYWHERE to download it. (inc known questionable sites ;) )

    Has anyone got this software that I can grab a copy from ?

    I havent contacted HP yet to see if they can send me a copy but Ive heard
    they charge for it (which sux...can only be used on their printers, not like
    its a high demand program which is going to be pirated).

    Any help appreciated...........

    PS: Been to HP's site, and they only have upgrades to the s/ware.

    XPD, Oct 12, 2003

  2. XPD

    ¢_£¥ºÑ Guest

    "XPD" wrote. . .
    > Hiyas,
    >
    > Ive just installed 98 onto my gf's computer and need to install a HP
    > Laserjet 3150 printer..... however she no longer has the CD that came with
    > the printer. I can install the actual printer drivers fine (downloaded)
    > however I need the Jetsuite Pro software (which handles the fax/pc
    > intergration etc) that comes with the printers as well but am unable to

    find
    > ANYWHERE to download it. (inc known questionable sites ;) )
    >
    > Has anyone got this software that I can grab a copy from ?
    >
    > I havent contacted HP yet to see if they can send me a copy but Ive heard
    > they charge for it (which sux...can only be used on their printers, not

    like
    > its a high demand program which is going to be pirated).
    >

    > Any help appreciated...........
    >
    > PS: Been to HP's site, and they only have upgrades to the s/ware.

    http://www2.driverguide.com/uploads/uploads11/3869.html

    Nick: drivers
    Pass: all

    ¢_£¥ºÑ, Oct 12, 2003

  3. XPD

    XPD Guest

    XPD, Oct 13, 2003
  4. XPD

    ¢_£¥ºÑ Guest

    "XPD" <> wrote in message

    > "¢_£¥ºÑ" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > http://www2.driverguide.com/uploads/uploads11/3869.html
    > >
    > > Nick: drivers
    > > Pass: all
    > >

    > Unfortunately thats just the main driver, not the software I require :(
    >
    > $28 for HP to send it to me on CD...

    Are you sure? That article said something that the file is about 250MB big.

    ¢_£¥ºÑ, Oct 13, 2003
  5. XPD

    XPD Guest

    > > Unfortunately thats just the main driver, not the software I require :(
    > >
    > > $28 for HP to send it to me on CD...
    > >

    > Are you sure? That article said something that the file is about 250MB

    big.

    Yup positive, downloaded it :)

    The uploader may have uploaded the full file but due to copyright (im
    guessing here) it was probably removed and replaced with just the drivers.

    $28NZD for the CD.... oh well.. Im not paying for it ;)

    XPD, Oct 13, 2003