    Anyway..... tried calling HP and sat on hold for too bloody long and doubt
    Id get anyone who'd be able to help.... "faxabaility ?? whats that ?
    Disctinctive ring ? whats that ?".............

    XPD, Feb 10, 2006

  2. XPD

    EMB Guest

    XPD wrote:
    > Anyone out there with a HP 3015 All in one Laserjet using Telecoms
    > Faxability service ?
    > If so, what settings do you have for your fax recieve ?
    >
    > Ours either picks up all calls, or none and weve been thru all the settings.
    > Talking to Telecom was a waste of time.... I even asked them "do you use
    > single, double or triple ring tones" (which are the settings in the fax
    > options) and the guy couldnt tell me... he said all that information was
    > removed from their system when Telecom stopped selling Fax machines.....
    > WTF.... no wonder NZ phone system bites.... noone has a manual for it :p
    >
    > Anyway..... tried calling HP and sat on hold for too bloody long and doubt
    > Id get anyone who'd be able to help.... "faxabaility ?? whats that ?
    > Disctinctive ring ? whats that ?".............

    Single ring for fax, double ring for phone should work

    --
    EMB

    EMB, Feb 10, 2006

  3. XPD

    XPD Guest

    "EMB" <> wrote in message
    >> Anyway..... tried calling HP and sat on hold for too bloody long and
    >> doubt Id get anyone who'd be able to help.... "faxabaility ?? whats that
    >> ? Disctinctive ring ? whats that ?".............
    >>

    > Single ring for fax, double ring for phone should work

    Pretty sure we tried it but will give another go.

    Cheers

    XPD, Feb 10, 2006
  4. XPD

    XPD Guest

    "EMB" <> wrote in message
    > Single ring for fax, double ring for phone should work
    >
    > --
    > EMB

    Nope, no go....

    Single and nothing picks up...
    Double/Triple and fax picks up everything.

    ARGH
    :)

    XPD, Feb 10, 2006
  5. XPD

    EMB Guest

    XPD wrote:
    > "EMB" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>>Anyway..... tried calling HP and sat on hold for too bloody long and
    >>>doubt Id get anyone who'd be able to help.... "faxabaility ?? whats that
    >>>? Disctinctive ring ? whats that ?".............
    >>>

    >>Single ring for fax, double ring for phone should work

    > Pretty sure we tried it but will give another go.

    On HPs website there's a support document that shows all sorts of
    country settings and whatnot (including specific stuff for NZ) - have
    you done all that?

    --
    EMB

    EMB, Feb 10, 2006