    [​IMG][​IMG]

    ............................Snow in our backyard...............................................Mr. Chris acts his age...........

    Last edited: Feb 12, 2006
    bigal, Feb 12, 2006

  2. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    More pictures from down the road a bit...

    Check out what our neighbors are doing to celebrate the President's Birthdays (Abe Lincoln and George Washington); here we see Abe:

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    Last edited: Feb 12, 2006
    bigal, Feb 12, 2006

  3. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol thats abe alreight :), is it just me or is the thing beside Mr Chris Resemble a WOW character?

    unholy, Feb 13, 2006
  4. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    What's a WOW character? Oh, Warcraft ya mean?

    Looks like we got a little more than you Al, we're under a little more than a foot of it, couple of feet in drifts. It's times like these it's nice to have a 4WD vehicle. Not that I'm going out in this any time soon though, I'd break my neck trying to get to the truck.

    The Modfather, Feb 13, 2006
  5. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    We got just the right amount. Enough to close the schools today (Monday), but not enough to keep us home from work. I do believe that evil snowman is some type of WOW creature with two mouths. I thought it was a ninja man at first.

    bigal, Feb 14, 2006
  6. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i dont even play W.O.W. and i know its WoW :p

    unholy, Feb 14, 2006
  7. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    I'm impressed, WoW! :)

    I played WoW once, I bought it, got the free month, installed it, played it once, never touched it again. I don't know what the fascination is with those games.

    The Modfather, Feb 15, 2006
  8. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    It keeps the simple minds occupied. Real men duke it out in first person shooters...

    bigal, Feb 15, 2006
  9. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    So true... :)

    I, Unfortunately, rented Battlefront II for the PS2 tonight on the recommendations of like, tons of people, who say it's the best SW game they've played in ages. I hated the first SW:BF game but figured this would be better. Ugh!

    I also rented MechAssault II:Lone Wolf for the XBox, we'll see if that's any better.

    So far the best game for the consoles I've played has been Smackdown vs. Raw.

    The Modfather, Feb 16, 2006
  10. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I might be gaming Saturday night. I'm trying to pull together a few friends for a Call of Duty 2 session, with everyone meeting in the virtual world on-line. Are you going to be available Modfather? I hope to have my Marine friend "Uncle Greg" join too. He loves the sniper rifle.

    bigal, Feb 17, 2006
  11. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    oh is a a auto noob or a apwer? maybe a u |3 3 |2 l33t sc0ut3|2?

    unholy, Feb 17, 2006
  12. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Ugh.

    This is jiberish. But you are welcome to join us if this happens. I haven't set the time for gaming yet, or specifically the server to try. Tell me this, if it's 8PM EST on Saturday night over here, what time (and day) will it be over there? Will you be awake for gaming?
    :horse:

    bigal, Feb 17, 2006
  13. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    8pm, might be possible, if I can hold on a little longer right now, if I can get to bed around say 8 tonight, then get a ringer in and sleep until say 6 or 7am tomorrow I should be up at 8pm tomorrow (Tomorrow IS Saturday right? I'm so lost with this lack of sleep and schedule flip flopping). Anyway, I'll try. Post the name of that server again so I know.

    Anyway, if I'm there, look for me, Warren Peace.

    -Mike

    The Modfather, Feb 17, 2006
  14. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    thats like 4 Am on Sunday for me :|

    whats ur - gmt, i dont know what EST is :| i know wat AEST is and stuff like that but i dont acutally know the EST off by heart like some do :p

    unholy, Feb 18, 2006
  15. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    EST is -5 GMT.

    The Modfather, Feb 18, 2006
  16. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I'm back from my massage...

    ...and ready to game tonight. I think the current plan is to start around 7PM, so you can join at some point after that. I'm waiting on an e-mail from my Marine friend (Uncle Greg), as he knows the server IP address that works best for dropping booby trap grenades. For everyone that wants to join, please give me your e-mail address and phone number (with area codes). The phone will be a backup if you don't respond to the e-mail. I will also post the server link in this topic.

    My phone: 703-569-4492, my e-mail: scummins@cox.net

    Right now it is 4:12PM EST. In about 3 hours, we'll start gaming!:fight:

    Last edited: Feb 18, 2006
    bigal, Feb 18, 2006
  17. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Ok, here is the server information for the Call of Duty 2 gaming session at 7PM EST:

    IP address: 193.23.224.151:28960
    Server name: ukc-XTREME 1
    (there are two servers with similar names; look for "bigal", "Uncle Greg", "Warren Peace", etc.)

    Note: I first posted "ukc-xtreme", but it's really "ukc-xtreme1". Sorry for the confusion....

    Last edited: Feb 18, 2006
    bigal, Feb 18, 2006
  18. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    The gaming has started...

    ...it should run for a while.

    bigal, Feb 19, 2006
  19. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i hope you's battled til the end of time :)

    unholy, Feb 19, 2006
  20. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Ok, heh, I had this window open the whole time I was in there. :)

    Man, that server was kinda laggy for me, people were moving real jerky, normally I do a lot better than that. I did do pretty good on the Leningrad map, first place if you don't count that Kiss me guy with his cheating shotty. :)

    The Modfather, Feb 19, 2006