    Lookout Guest

    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Lookout, Sep 3, 2009

  2. Lookout

    philo Guest

    Lookout wrote:
    >\

    \Idiot

    ***PLONK***
    philo, Sep 3, 2009

  3. In message <>,
    Lookout wrote:
    > ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    > HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Its why I didnt vote for him. I knew he was a centrist at best.
    The first klew was when he appointed Rahm Emanuel to a post on his cabinet.
    What we have now is the democratic version of corporatocracy.
    Nothing changes, mate. Thanks for giving me the opps to repoast this gem by
    George Carlin that really explains it all...

    "Now, there's one thing you might have noticed I don't complain about:
    politicians.
    Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well, where do
    people
    think these politicians come from? They don't fall out of the sky. They don't
    pass through
    a membrane from another reality. They come from American parents and American
    families,
    American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses
    and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens. This is
    the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. It's what our system
    produces: Garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens,
    you're going to get selfish, ignorant leaders. Term limits ain't going to do
    any good; you're just going to end up with a brand new bunch of selfish,
    ignorant Americans.
    So, maybe, maybe, maybe, it's not the politicians who suck. Maybe something
    else sucks around here... like, the public. Yeah, the public sucks. There's a
    nice campaign slogan for somebody: 'The Public Sucks. **** Hope.'"
    "The owners of this country know the truth: It's called the American dream
    because you have to be asleep to believe it."
    The real owners are the big wealthy business interests that control things and
    make all the important decisions. Forget the politicians,
    they're an irrelevancy. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that
    you have freedom of choice. You don't. You have no
    choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the
    important land. They own and control the
    corporations. They've long since bought and paid for the Senate, the Congress,
    the statehouses, the city halls. They've got the judges in
    their back pockets. And they own all the big media companies, so that they
    control just about all of the news and information you
    hear. They've got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year
    lobbying -- lobbying to get what they want. Well, we
    know what they want; they want more for themselves and less for everybody else,"
    "But I'll tell you what they don't want," "They don't want a population of
    citizens capable of critical thinking. They
    don't want well-informed, well-educated people capable of critical thinking.
    They're not interested in that. That doesn't help them.
    That's against their interests. They don't want people who are smart enough to
    sit around the kitchen table and figure out how badly
    they're getting fucked by a system that threw them overboard 30 fucking years
    ago. You know what they want? Obedient workers --
    people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork but
    just dumb enough to passively accept all these
    increasingly shittier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, reduced
    benefits, the end of overtime and the vanishing pension that
    disappears the minute you go to collect it. And, now, they're coming for your
    Social Security. They want your fucking retirement
    money. They want it back, so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall
    Street. And you know something? They'll get it.
    They'll get it all, sooner or later, because they own this fucking place. It's
    a big club, and you ain't in it. You and I are not in the big club."
    -George Carlin

    --
    Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
    http://www.ramusa.org/