    or an Alternative to preform this or am i just missing the point....

    any idea>>>>will be forefill with greatins....

    so of this boyz are just to god dame hard....

    Your name, Nov 11, 2003

  2. Your name

    rifleman Guest

    What?

    "Your name" <> wrote in message
    news:HS4sb.3609$...
    > being workin' onit for months...havin to sell my good information just to
    > have a server that can download....ps2 dvd's it sound selfish i know but

    in

    rifleman, Nov 11, 2003

  3. Your name

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 12:46:31 GMT, Your name wrote:

    >being workin' onit for months...havin to sell my good information just to
    >have a server that can download....ps2 dvd's it sound selfish i know but in

    Because the binary server (you are posting from,
    news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk) is not all that good?

    Or maybe because there is not a ps2 dvd newsgroup on that server. You
    can't ask for it to be added either until the new servers are online.

    <snip bit about paying for or getting free DVD images>

    Me

    why?, Nov 11, 2003