  1. iam egyptianman i leave in abu dahabi UAE
    how can i learn mcse and give the monny to microsoft co.and how much
    please help me
    =?Utf-8?B?cw==?=, May 29, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cw==?=

    Wayne Guest

    Wayne, May 29, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?cw==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >iam egyptianman i leave in abu dahabi UAE
    >how can i learn mcse and give the monny to microsoft co.and how much
    >please help me

    I walk like an egyptian

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, May 29, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?cw==?=

    LoopBack Guest

    http://tinyurl.com/cbjns

    --
    LoopBack
    MCNGP #00110100
    LoopBack, May 29, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?cw==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> >iam egyptianman i leave in abu dahabi UAE
    >>>how can i learn mcse and give the monny to microsoft co.and how much
    >>>please help me

    >> I walk like an egyptian
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    >http://tinyurl.com/cbjns

    Not quite sure what that has to do the bangles song, but it sure as
    h*ll reminds of my home town, after that is, the still mills closed
    and the production transferred to sh*t hole korea.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, May 29, 2006