    Please I need your assistance on this matter.

    Thank you very much
    , Nov 6, 2003

  2. Not with SP1a--MS was forced to remove it.

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at

    Urban-Dragon, Nov 6, 2003
  4. Urban-Dragon Guest

    I stand corrected.. I forgot about that.. Oops...

    check out Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 163637 and Microsoft
    Knowledge Base Article - 299672

    they explain how to determine if you have a version of Java Virtual
    Machine on your computer and if so how to get the latest version. From
    what i have found it is still by going to windows update.
    Quote from ms article 299672
    Updates to the Microsoft Virtual Machine (Microsoft VM) are available
    only if you are currently running a version of the Microsoft VM.

    So if you dont have a ver of JVM already you will have to go and get an
    alternative.
    Here is a link to the Sun JVM.http://java.sun.com/

    Urban-Dragon, Nov 6, 2003