    in german.
    Thanks
    Arawak

    Arawak, Jun 17, 2004

  2. Arawak

    Kenny Guest

    Babelfish translates it as
    "Acceptance refuse, enamels do not set"
    http://world.altavista.com/babelfish/tr

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Jun 17, 2004

  3. Arawak

    °Mike° Guest

    It's part of a spam filter, yes? It's asking if you
    want to block email, or not. That particular
    phrase, in essence, is an instruction to "Set"
    the option to "Refuse acceptance".

    On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 22:54:18 GMT, in
    <>
    Arawak scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jun 18, 2004
  4. Arawak

    Rob K Guest

    Arawak wrote :
    > "Annahme verweigern, e-mails nicht zustellen."

    "Zustellen" is the difficult bit. Hard to translate without context as
    it is a verb which can go many ways, meaning-wise.
    I'd read it as :
    Refuse acceptance, do not download e-mail.

    HTH a bit.

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:

    Rob K, Jun 18, 2004