    about other software that has been shown properties of network card(specially
    netword card speed)
    Best regards

    Abrisham, Nov 30, 2008

  2. Abrisham

    paultech Guest

    i dont think you can do it via the console, but 1 way using windows
    ctrl+alt+delete
    choose task manager, and then across top choose networking it wll show util,
    speed, etc. to check to make sure the network card is on auto goto device
    manager right click the card properties

    paultech, Dec 5, 2008

  3. Abrisham

    Abrisham Guest

    Thanks for your attention.
    I have to find network card speed for all client in network from the server.
    please say me about it.
    best regards

    Abrisham, Dec 7, 2008