    i want to display the value of textbox1 in default.aspx.textbox1 is the webcontrol of child.aspx.

    Please shortout my problem

    THanks .
    gautam2u@gmail.com, Feb 5, 2008

  2. gautam2u@gmail.com

    ProgTalk

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2007
    Messages:
    12
    how do you want it? If is is through javascript, when the child window loads, you have to do in javascript:

    var x = window.opener.document.getElementById('Textbox1');
    document.getElementById('ChildTextBox1').text = x.text;

    if it is not .text it might be .value, one or the other.
    ProgTalk, Feb 7, 2008

  3. gautam2u@gmail.com

    ProgTalk

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2007
    Messages:
    12
    if you can't resolve your problem try a programming site like here, where you can also post questions
    ProgTalk, Feb 7, 2008