    guilty beyond all reasonable doubt?

    Did the police misrepresent evidence?

    I hope the crown prosecuter is ashamed.
    whome, Aug 24, 2006

  2. On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:41:48 +1200, whome <> wrote in

    > How was this guy convicted at the time? What lead jurors to believe he was
    > guilty beyond all reasonable doubt?
    >
    > Did the police misrepresent evidence?
    >
    > I hope the crown prosecuter is ashamed.

    The relevance this has to nz.comp is what, exactly?
    Enquiring minds want to know.

    --
    Talpus Grumpus
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Aug 24, 2006

  3. whome

    Malcolm Guest

    On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 14:27:03 +1200
    Nicolaas Hawkins <> wrote:

    > On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:41:48 +1200, whome <> wrote in
    >
    > > How was this guy convicted at the time? What lead jurors to believe
    > > he was guilty beyond all reasonable doubt?

    Spellchecker bug? Replaced the word Not with white spaces.

    > > Did the police misrepresent evidence?

    SCO Case?

    > > I hope the crown prosecuter is ashamed.

    SCO's new lead lawyer?

    > The relevance this has to nz.comp is what, exactly?
    > Enquiring minds want to know.

    --
    Cheers Malcolm °¿°
    SUSE 10.0 x86_64 Kernel 2.6.13-15.10-smp
    Malcolm, Aug 24, 2006
  4. whome

    whome Guest

    "Nicolaas Hawkins" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:41:48 +1200, whome <> wrote in
    >
    >> How was this guy convicted at the time? What lead jurors to believe he
    >> was
    >> guilty beyond all reasonable doubt?
    >>
    >> Did the police misrepresent evidence?
    >>
    >> I hope the crown prosecuter is ashamed.

    > The relevance this has to nz.comp is what, exactly?
    > Enquiring minds want to know.
    >
    > --
    > Talpus Grumpus\\

    woops my Mistake, sorry, please ignore.
    whome, Aug 24, 2006
  5. whome

    steve Guest

    whome wrote:

    > How was this guy convicted at the time? What lead jurors to believe he was
    > guilty beyond all reasonable doubt?
    >
    > Did the police misrepresent evidence?
    >
    > I hope the crown prosecuter is ashamed.

    Jurors often feel they need to find someone guilty on SOMETHING.....or
    everyone has "wasted" their time.
    steve, Aug 24, 2006
  6. whome

    Matty F Guest

    steve wrote:
    > whome wrote:
    >
    > > How was this guy convicted at the time? What lead jurors to believe he was
    > > guilty beyond all reasonable doubt?
    > >
    > > Did the police misrepresent evidence?
    > >
    > > I hope the crown prosecuter is ashamed.

    > Jurors often feel they need to find someone guilty on SOMETHING.....or
    > everyone has "wasted" their time.

    There were 12 morons on the jury instead of the usual 9.
    Matty F, Aug 25, 2006