    them?

    Thanks in advance for the help,

    gm
    gm, Feb 6, 2006

  2. gm wrote:

    > By mistake I trashed all of the cookies in FF. Is there a way to
    > restore them?

    No, except for revisiting the sites and acquiring new ones.

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Feb 6, 2006

  3. gm

    gm Guest

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > gm wrote:
    >

    >>By mistake I trashed all of the cookies in FF. Is there a way to
    >>restore them?

    > No, except for revisiting the sites and acquiring new ones.

    Thanks. I was hoping for a different answer. :{
    In what directory FF normally keeps coockies. I have an old backup.
    Better than nothing.

    TIA

    gm
    gm, Feb 6, 2006
  4. gm

    Duane Arnold Guest

    gm <> wrote in message
    <>...

    > By mistake I trashed all of the cookies in FF.

    Why do you make so many mistakes?

    > Is there a way to restore them?

    Is there anything else you want to tell me?

    > Thanks in advance for the help,.

    Get fucked in advance.

    > gm.

    I'd love to give you some advice in return, but they don't have clubs
    for ugly losers with small dicks.

    > I have ejaculation problems when I'm on Zoloft.

    It could be worse. You might have had to go to the doctor and get a
    huge, stinking, rotting lump of flesh removed from the neck up.

    --
    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Feb 6, 2006
  5. gm wrote:

    > Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >> gm wrote:
    >>
    >>> By mistake I trashed all of the cookies in FF. Is there a way to
    >>> restore them?

    >> No, except for revisiting the sites and acquiring new ones.

    > Thanks. I was hoping for a different answer. :{

    Of course.

    > In what directory FF normally keeps coockies.

    Unlike Microsloth browsers, the cookies are all kept in one text file
    named, amazingly enough, cookies.txt It will be in your profile.

    C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application
    Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\<random>.default

    Do NOT try to edit the file with a text editor.

    > I have an old backup. Better than nothing.

    Perhaps. You didn't say you had backups. Most people don't.

    Restore the cookies.txt file and see what happens. If there is a new one
    there, make a backup copy of it before attempting to write over it with
    your older one. Be sure the browser is closed at the time.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Feb 6, 2006