    4.7 gb dvd's ore 9.4 gb dvd's
    if someone would please help me thank you very much

    , Apr 13, 2008

  2. sandy58 Guest

    On Apr 13, 2:50 pm, wrote:
    > i was wondering is it possible to burn 5.3 gb on a 4.7 dvd.
    > i get games that are about 5.3 and 6.1 gb, and i always question my
    > self are those
    > 4.7 gb dvd's ore 9.4 gb dvd's
    > if someone would please help me thank you very much

    Do you want to use the dvd's as storage? Try winrar to see how much
    you get them down to. BTW, what games do you get at that size?

    sandy58, Apr 13, 2008

  3. Guest

    > Do you want to use the dvd's as storage? Try winrar to see how much
    > you get them down to. BTW, what games do you get at that size?

    I got need for speed prostreet over 6 gb's and call of duty 4
    C&C tiberium wars got over 5.3 gb's.
    ok I'll try

    , Apr 14, 2008
  4. Guest

    one more thing is there a better compression software than winrar?

    , Apr 14, 2008
  5. Ofnuts Guest

    wrote:
    > one more thing is there a better compression software than winrar?

    Likely not...

    Ofnuts, Apr 14, 2008