    Hi, I want to write online Exam for MCSD.
    pls provide me the details soon.
    thank U
    Raju.P, Oct 6, 2003

  2. Raju.P

    John Doe Guest

    People who ask dumb questions should be banned from
    taking any exams... or from breeding for that manner.

    Man - why do I even bother.

    John Doe, Oct 6, 2003

  3. Raju.P

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >People who ask dumb questions should be banned from
    >taking any exams... or from breeding for that manner.
    >
    >Man - why do I even bother.

    lol!
    Kline Sphere, Oct 6, 2003
  4. Raju.P

    Jay Walters Guest

    I was just mad. - Besides I spelt matter wrong.. manner??
    Doh!

    (used John Doe in case I got flamed)

    I just don't understand how would be developers can be
    so... so... stupid. You can just look at the message and
    tell that this person is probably waiting for Bill Gates
    himself to email him back with the URL for online exams..

    Jay Walters, Oct 8, 2003
  5. Raju.P

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I just don't understand how would be developers can be
    >so... so... stupid.

    I don't understand why any company would employ them, but apparently
    some so do get employed.
    Kline Sphere, Oct 8, 2003
  6. Raju.P

    Jay Walters Guest

    That's why I stay with consulting companies. I can't deal
    with developers who code like a 5 year old kid with
    crayons.

    Jay Walters, Oct 9, 2003
  7. Raju.P

    someone Guest

    Hi,

    Here's the list you may find useful.

    1) MCSD for Microsoft .NET Certification Requirements

    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdot
    net.asp

    2) Sample Course Modules
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/training/samples/develop
    er.asp

    3) New Exam Question Types and Testlet Exam Format
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcpexams/policies/innova
    tions.asp

    Downloadable stuff is the most important thing I suppose
    as it gives you the clear idea as to how the exam is
    really going to be.

    someone, Oct 9, 2003
  8. Raju.P

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I can't deal
    >with developers who code like a 5 year old kid with
    >crayons.

    lol!
    Kline Sphere, Oct 9, 2003
  9. "Kline Sphere" <T> wrote in message
    > >I can't deal
    > >with developers who code like a 5 year old kid with
    > >crayons.

    > lol!

    Yes, my five-year-old twin sons often laugh out loud when the have crayons.

    That's usually because they don't have paper at the time and my wife is
    chasing them through the house.

    Come to think of it, it IS kind of like writing software.

    --
    Fris "EXIT DO" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 9, 2003
  10. Take a pen and paper and start writing with
    O,N,L,I,N,E then leave some space and continue with
    E,X,A,M.

    This is how to write online exam. Hope it helps :D

    Cenk Butunley, Oct 10, 2003