    Randy

    --
    Randy Crawford http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~rand rand AT rice DOT edu

    Randy, Jul 12, 2004

  2. Randy

    Moz Champion Guest

    Randy wrote:

    > I can easily set line length for wrapping of incoming email/news
    > messages, and easily wrap the length of lines when composing messages,
    > but how do I do this for outgoing messages?
    >
    > For Mozilla 1.7+, ideally...
    >
    > Randy

    Mozilla 1.7 normally sends with format=flowed, which means that the message will wrap at the recipients window width. If they want it smaller, they simply have to reduce their view window.

    You can turn OFF format=flowed, but why?

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, Jul 12, 2004

  3. Randy

    Randy Guest

    Moz Champion wrote:
    > Randy wrote:
    >
    >> I can easily set line length for wrapping of incoming email/news
    >> messages, and easily wrap the length of lines when composing messages,
    >> but how do I do this for outgoing messages?
    >>
    >> For Mozilla 1.7+, ideally...
    >>
    >> Randy

    > Mozilla 1.7 normally sends with format=flowed, which means that the
    > message will wrap at the recipients window width. If they want it
    > smaller, they simply have to reduce their view window.
    >
    > You can turn OFF format=flowed, but why?

    OK, how do I turn off format=flowed?

    Randy

    Randy, Jul 14, 2004
  4. Randy

    Moz Champion Guest

    Randy wrote:

    > Moz Champion wrote:
    >
    >> Randy wrote:
    >>
    >>> I can easily set line length for wrapping of incoming email/news
    >>> messages, and easily wrap the length of lines when composing
    >>> messages, but how do I do this for outgoing messages?
    >>>
    >>> For Mozilla 1.7+, ideally...
    >>>
    >>> Randy

    >> Mozilla 1.7 normally sends with format=flowed, which means that the
    >> message will wrap at the recipients window width. If they want it
    >> smaller, they simply have to reduce their view window.
    >>
    >> You can turn OFF format=flowed, but why?

    > OK, how do I turn off format=flowed?
    >
    > Randy

    Sure
    http://www.holgermetzger.de/efaqmailnews.html#2

    Altho the page states Netscape 7 it really is referring to Mozilla (Netscape 7 is Mozilla rebranded). simply substitute Mozilla where it says Netscape

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, Jul 14, 2004