    Ok so like I am just trying out this newsreader called 40tude. One simple
    question. How the sam hell do you read the messages? I double click on one
    and nothing happens. Obviously posting is not a problem.
    crazy fool, Sep 22, 2006

  2. crazy fool wrote:

    > Ok so like I am just trying out this newsreader called 40tude. One
    > simple question. How the sam hell do you read the messages? I double
    > click on one and nothing happens. Obviously posting is not a problem.

    Do you have the conventional three-pane layout of groups on left,
    headers above on the right, and reading pane below on the right?

    It has only ever required a double-click (or pressing Enter) on the
    highlighted header.

    Also (unless you changed the option) pressing Spacebar will go to the
    next unread post, and display it in the reading pane.

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 22, 2006