    It happens to us all. You deleted your My eBooks, My Videos, and My Music folders only to open up the same folder a few minutes later and find they had in fact not been deleted after all. It is time to get rid of them for good.
    Review Link
    **Discuss this how to in this thread only**
    Silverstrand, Aug 19, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    what folders, i don't see any :p
    unholy, Aug 20, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    ok now that was kinda random spam...wait now this is random spam...but I am going to make it interesting! So it isn't.
    Anyone know how to keep some of the folders, but get rid of ones you don't need?
    Flukemanguy, Aug 20, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    ummm, use this after u have the all the folders, then delete the ones u don't want? maybe that will work, by the way i wasn't spamming i was merely saying it worked :p
    unholy, Aug 20, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Well you coulda used more simple language, I was as lost as a sock :(
    Flukemanguy, Aug 21, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    so u were in a draw? wasting alot of time?
    unholy, Aug 22, 2005