    Clicking "Sort by Name" in the All Programs menu makes finding your applications a lot easier, but Windows XP needs constant reminders to sort applications this way. This hack will permanently sort all your programs alphabetically.
    Review Link
    **Discuss this how to in this thread only**
    Silverstrand, Aug 19, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    not much of a hack, though i might add you don't have to use regedit for all this stuff :p, you can setup profiles and network manage computers all the same :D. I am not going to tell you which program it is, i have a hint though "concole"
    unholy, Aug 20, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    the problem with xp is that sometimes the things will get sorted by itself (it bugs me as I like things sorted according to the time they created, but occassionally it will get sorted alphabetically).
    PUTALE, Aug 23, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    same, i dont know why, maybe Sliver can look it up :D. But i am moving to Mandrake so :p
    unholy, Aug 23, 2005