    Do I have to install special software to see these movies or how does it
    work?
    Help please.......

    jamfreak, Dec 26, 2003

  2. jamfreak

    jean Guest

    "jamfreak" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns945D948F6989Dvolkmenearthlinknet@68.6.19.6...
    > I got myself a digital camera for Xmas where I can record short VGA-movies
    > on it.
    > Now my question is HOW can I view these movies on my PC.
    > I'm using Winamp and it tells me that it is an 'unknown file-format'. I
    > looked for some plugins on the Winampsite but couldn't find any.
    > Do I have to install special software to see these movies or how does it
    > work?
    > Help please.......

    I do short videos on my digi camera but they are in the AVI format and I
    view them on either Real Player... Windows media player or Winamp so I cant
    really help you there sorry......Jean

    jean, Dec 26, 2003

  3. jamfreak

    DataSpider Guest

    "jamfreak" <> wrote in message
    > I got myself a digital camera for Xmas where I can record short VGA-movies
    > on it.
    > Now my question is HOW can I view these movies on my PC.
    > I'm using Winamp and it tells me that it is an 'unknown file-format'. I
    > looked for some plugins on the Winampsite but couldn't find any.
    > Do I have to install special software to see these movies or how does it
    > work?
    > Help please.......

    RTFM or tell us what kind of camera you have!

    DataSpider, Dec 26, 2003
  4. jamfreak

    jamfreak Guest

    jamfreak, Dec 26, 2003
  5. jamfreak

    DataSpider Guest

    "jamfreak" <> wrote in message
    > "DataSpider" <> wrote in
    >

    > > RTFM or tell us what kind of camera you have!
    > >
    > > I got a MINOLTA DiMAGE Z1 Windows XP

    So you have the format of MOV and need to use Quick Time player!

    DataSpider, Dec 26, 2003