    Any help would be MUCH appreciated.

    thanks,
    nonybd

    =?Utf-8?B?bm9ueWJk?=, Feb 12, 2007

  2. I'm afraid you've stumbled into the wrong newsgroup. This newsgroup is for
    discussions around issues specific to 64-bit computers and operating
    systems. You're going to want to find a more appropriate newsgroup.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 13, 2007

  3. Oh, my apologies. Would "Windows XP General" be appropriate?

    nonybd

    =?Utf-8?B?bm9ueWJk?=, Feb 13, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?bm9ueWJk?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Probably one of the Stardock forums would be more useful
    http://forums.stardock.com/

    John Barnes, Feb 13, 2007
  5. That's a place to start. I honestly don't know a thing about the packager
    application you're interested in, so can't comment on what might be more
    appropriate.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64