    it. Can anyone give me a little guidance as to what I need to do to
    configure or reprogram the VT1005T for another provider?

    Thanks.

    Dennis Q. Wilson, Oct 30, 2005

  2. Dennis Q. Wilson

    coolbreeze Guest

    I think you will find this to be a totally unproductive pursuit. Better
    angle may be to get on ebay and buy a Linksys PAP2 which can be easily
    unlocked.

    BTW,,,BEWARD BROADVOICE, they have a nasty habit of conveting their
    'unlimited' accounts to business accounts with a stiff $$$ penalty. Take a
    look at forums at www.voxilla.com

    coolbreeze, Oct 30, 2005

  3. coolbreeze wrote:
    > I think you will find this to be a totally unproductive pursuit. Better
    > angle may be to get on ebay and buy a Linksys PAP2 which can be easily
    > unlocked.
    >
    > BTW,,,BEWARD BROADVOICE, they have a nasty habit of conveting their
    > 'unlimited' accounts to business accounts with a stiff $$$ penalty. Take a
    > look at forums at www.voxilla.com
    > "Dennis Q. Wilson" <> wrote in message
    > > We have a Motorola VT1005T voice terminal we want to switch over to
    > > another VOIP provider (Broadvoice) but can't figure out how to "unlock"
    > > it. Can anyone give me a little guidance as to what I need to do to
    > > configure or reprogram the VT1005T for another provider?

    I'll look into the problems with Broadvoice; thank you. But could you
    elaborate on why I'll find unlocking the VT1005T a "totally
    unproductive pursuit?" Is it because it's difficult? Or are you
    saying instead that it can't be done?

    Dennis Q. Wilson, Oct 30, 2005
  4. Dennis Q. Wilson

    coolbreeze Guest

    > coolbreeze wrote:
    > > I think you will find this to be a totally unproductive pursuit. Better
    > > angle may be to get on ebay and buy a Linksys PAP2 which can be easily
    > > unlocked.
    > >
    > > BTW,,,BEWARD BROADVOICE, they have a nasty habit of conveting their
    > > 'unlimited' accounts to business accounts with a stiff $$$ penalty.

    Take a
    > > look at forums at www.voxilla.com
    > > "Dennis Q. Wilson" <> wrote in message
    > > > We have a Motorola VT1005T voice terminal we want to switch over to
    > > > another VOIP provider (Broadvoice) but can't figure out how to

    "unlock"
    > > > it. Can anyone give me a little guidance as to what I need to do to
    > > > configure or reprogram the VT1005T for another provider?

    > I'll look into the problems with Broadvoice; thank you. But could you
    > elaborate on why I'll find unlocking the VT1005T a "totally
    > unproductive pursuit?" Is it because it's difficult? Or are you
    > saying instead that it can't be done?

    I don't think you will find it has ever successfully been performed, tho not
    for lack of trying

    coolbreeze, Oct 30, 2005