  1. hello im a new college student and im required to do an assignment in which i
    have to use a powerpoint presentation. to be honest i have no idea on how to
    even start one................is there anyone out there with any ideas
    =?Utf-8?B?MTAwJWJvcmljdWE=?=, Apr 2, 2006

  2. Create your first PowerPoint Presentation:
    http://office.microsoft.com/training/training.aspx?AssetID=RC011298761033

    Discussions in PowerPoint General Questions
    http://www.microsoft.com/office/com...?dg=microsoft.public.powerpoint&lang=en&cr=US

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­----------------

    Carey Frisch [MVP], Apr 2, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?MTAwJWJvcmljdWE=?=

    J. Clarke Guest

    100%boricua wrote:

    > hello im a new college student and im required to do an assignment in
    > which i have to use a powerpoint presentation. to be honest i have no idea
    > on how to even start one................is there anyone out there with any
    > ideas

    (1) You might find it advantageous to search for a PowerPoint related venue
    for discussion. microsoft.public.powerpoint would be one such.

    (2) There's no trick to starting a PowerPoint presentation--just
    double-click the PowerPoint icon, wait until it opens, start typing. When
    your first slide is done, hit <CTRL-M> or click "Insert" then "New Slide",
    and do the next one. When you're done click "File" then "save" and give it
    a name. There are many bells and whistles but that's the basics.

    (3) For more you might try <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q143281/>. If
    you go to <http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx> you will find a
    variety of resources including a good deal of free self-paced training.

    Incidentally if you are going to be doing a lot of PowerPoint presentantions
    and you are in the US, Circuit City has a nice presentation pointer on
    clearance for 20 bucks--go to their site and search on 631-1315.

    --
    --John
    to email, dial "usenet" and validate
    J. Clarke, Apr 4, 2006
  4. I would be happy to help you with your presentations. I have tutored many
    students with PowerPoint. wcdesigns21211 on yahoo messenger.

    =?Utf-8?B?d2lsbG5wb2s=?=, Nov 14, 2007
  5. I would be happy to help you with your PowerPoint. I have tutored many
    students.
    reach me at wcdesigns21211 on ya hoo mess enger

    =?Utf-8?B?d2lsbG5wb2s=?=, Nov 14, 2007