    what is my incomming mail server, incomming mail( POP, IMAP, HTTP ) server,
    and outgoing mail. could anyone help me. thanks in advance

    Aristotle David Rafer Peralta
    =?Utf-8?B?QXJpc3RvdGxlIERhdmlkIFJhZmVyIFBlcmFsdGE=, Jun 7, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QXJpc3RvdGxlIERhdmlkIFJhZmVyIFBlcmFsdGE=

    Guest Guest

    Ask the Microsoft help desk. I assume they would manage the mail server.

    Guest, Jun 8, 2005

  3. "WKidd" wrote:

    > Ask the Microsoft help desk. I assume they would manage the mail server.

    pls tell me where the Microsoft help desk link. thanks

    Aristotle David
    =?Utf-8?B?QXJpc3RvdGxlIERhdmlkIFJhZmVyIFBlcmFsdGE=, Jun 8, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QXJpc3RvdGxlIERhdmlkIFJhZmVyIFBlcmFsdGE=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Ask the Microsoft help desk. I assume they would manage the mail server.
    >
    > pls tell me where the Microsoft help desk link. thanks

    Remind me again which bridge do you reside under.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jun 8, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QXJpc3RvdGxlIERhdmlkIFJhZmVyIFBlcmFsdGE=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 12:05:10 -0700, "Aristotle David Rafer Peralta"
    <> wrote:

    >I want to use Outlook Express for my acct. my email address is
    >"", thats my acct. I'm try to figure out
    >what is my incomming mail server, incomming mail( POP, IMAP, HTTP ) server,
    >and outgoing mail. could anyone help me. thanks in advance

    http://tinyurl.com/8m4cm

    hth

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jun 8, 2005