    Jimmy Dean Guest

    tia
    jd

    Jimmy Dean, Aug 4, 2003

  2. Jimmy Dean

    anthonyberet Guest

    Jimmy Dean wrote:
    > tia
    > jd

    What firewall?
    bounce.
    anthonyberet

    anthonyberet, Aug 4, 2003

  3. Jimmy Dean

    Jimmy Dean Guest

    On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 12:16:48 +0100, "anthonyberet"
    <> wrote:

    >Jimmy Dean wrote:
    >> tia
    >> jd

    >What firewall?

    The one in Norton Internet Security 2003.

    I should add that the PC connected directly to the Net (the one with
    the firewall) shares its Net connection to 3 other PCs on a LAN,
    including the one on which I want to use Messenger Chat.

    jd

    Jimmy Dean, Aug 5, 2003
  4. Jimmy Dean

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Jimmy Dean said:

    > On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 12:16:48 +0100, "anthonyberet"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Jimmy Dean wrote:
    >>> tia
    >>> jd

    >> What firewall?

    > The one in Norton Internet Security 2003.
    >
    > I should add that the PC connected directly to the Net (the one with
    > the firewall) shares its Net connection to 3 other PCs on a LAN,
    > including the one on which I want to use Messenger Chat.
    >
    > jd

    Have you permitted "server rights" to MSN Messenger?
    Does it work if you turn off the firewall?

    Brian H¹©, Aug 5, 2003