    windows 7.

    Hopefully someone can help me.

    Markus
    Markus, Aug 14, 2010

  2. Re: How to use a shared printer (win xp 32bit) on windows 7 (64 bit)without 64bit driver?

    To print from 64-bit Win 7 you will need 64-bit Win 7 drivers. If the
    printer has a emu,lation of something like an HP laser, then you could
    select an HP driver listed in Win 7 and use that.

    If what ever program you want to from has an option to print to PDF you
    can put the files in PDF format and then take it to a computer where you
    can open and print a PDF file.

    Bobby Johnson, Aug 14, 2010

  3. Markus

    Markus Guest

    I've solved the problem with this tutorial:
    http://iharder.sourceforge.net/current/macosx/winmacprinter/
    I just created the postscript-print (in my case a HP LaserJet 4000 Series
    PS) and shared this printer.
    --> Maybe you need to download the HP Universal Print Driver:
    http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsuppor...askId=135&prodTypeId=18972&prodSeriesId=25474

    Now I use this printer on Win7 and the output of this printer is redirected
    to gsprint which prints the output on my Epson EPL-5900L.

    Markus

    Markus, Aug 14, 2010