    proxy plan?

    do you understand? how to do it?

    thanks
    voip e, Nov 6, 2004

  2. voip e

    BlueRinse Guest

    > Now, for make calls I would use another voip plan, so if in the proxy2 I
    > select another provider and I make a call, what happen if somebody call me
    > to the +212 ? The softphone will ring or not becouse I'm in the second
    > proxy plan?

    The free X-Lite SIP softphone has three lines so you would see the
    incoming call and could easily answer it by hitting the line button. The
    paid X-Pro has 9 lines.
    BlueRinse, Nov 6, 2004

  3. voip e

    Kyler Laird Guest

    "voip e" <> writes:

    >Now, for make calls I would use another voip plan, so
    >if in the proxy2 I select another provider and I make a
    >call, what happen if somebody call me to the +212 ?
    >The softphone will ring or not becouse I'm in the second
    >proxy plan?

    iaxComm seems to handle multiple simultaneous calls.
    http://iaxclient.sourceforge.net/iaxcomm/
    I've only experienced it when logged in to the same service
    (mine) with two accounts but it seemed o.k.

    --kyler
    Kyler Laird, Nov 6, 2004