    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar

    I use Win XP Professional. Intel

    Any other information needed please?

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, May 8, 2007

  2. Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:

    > I did buy submission2000 but did not use it for a long time. It was
    > on Win95 and now I have XP Pro.
    >
    > What shall I do?

    Search engines reject all sites that use <BLINK>.

    (and all SEO software is a scam.)

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 8, 2007

  3. Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:
    >
    >> I did buy submission2000 but did not use it for a long time. It was
    >> on Win95 and now I have XP Pro.
    >>
    >> What shall I do?

    > Search engines reject all sites that use <BLINK>.

    I'll do the blinking around here. ;)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, May 8, 2007
  4. Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >> Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:
    >>> I did buy submission2000 but did not use it for a long time. It was
    >>> on Win95 and now I have XP Pro.
    >>>
    >>> What shall I do?

    >> Search engines reject all sites that use <BLINK>.

    > I'll do the blinking around here. ;)

    I was thinkin' of ya when I wrote it.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 8, 2007
  5. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Edward Guest

    It is in several towns, has nothing to do with the provider, I would
    call it a rash of occurencces.

    Ed

    Edward, May 8, 2007
  6. Edward wrote:

    > It is in several towns, has nothing to do with the provider, I would
    > call it a rash of occurencces.

    You mean the BLOB? Don't go to the theater, it's hell in there.
    --
    My apologies if you meant the TINGLER.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 8, 2007
  7. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Plato Guest

    Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:

    > I did buy submission2000 but did not use it for a long time. It was on
    > Win95 and now I have XP Pro.
    >
    > What shall I do?

    Modern search engines dont rely on submissions anymore, they have
    software which looks for keywords and links and then ranks your site
    according to content and other sites that link to your site.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, May 8, 2007
  8. "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote in message
    > Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:
    >
    >> I did buy submission2000 but did not use it for a long time. It was
    >> on Win95 and now I have XP Pro.
    >>
    >> What shall I do?

    > Search engines reject all sites that use <BLINK>.
    >
    > (and all SEO software is a scam.)
    >
    > --
    > -bts

    Thank you for advice and so I felt.

    Rajinder

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, May 10, 2007
  9. "Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
    > Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:
    >>
    >> I did buy submission2000 but did not use it for a long time. It was on
    >> Win95 and now I have XP Pro.
    >>
    >> What shall I do?

    > Modern search engines dont rely on submissions anymore, they have
    > software which looks for keywords and links and then ranks your site
    > according to content and other sites that link to your site.
    >

    > --
    > http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Thank you.

    Rajinder

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, May 10, 2007
  10. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Rick Merrill Guest

    Plato wrote:
    > Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:
    >> I did buy submission2000 but did not use it for a long time. It was on
    >> Win95 and now I have XP Pro.
    >>
    >> What shall I do?

    > Modern search engines dont rely on submissions anymore, they have
    > software which looks for keywords and links and then ranks your site
    > according to content and other sites that link to your site.

    mmm, they do not 'rely' upon submissions, nor use them to rank, but
    submitted sites may be scanned (and hence ranked) sooner than their
    spider would discover the new or revised site.

    Rick Merrill, May 10, 2007
  11. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Plato Guest

    Rick Merrill wrote:

    > Plato wrote:
    > > Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:
    > >> I did buy submission2000 but did not use it for a long time. It was on
    > >> Win95 and now I have XP Pro.
    > >>
    > >> What shall I do?

    > > Modern search engines dont rely on submissions anymore, they have
    > > software which looks for keywords and links and then ranks your site
    > > according to content and other sites that link to your site.

    > mmm, they do not 'rely' upon submissions, nor use them to rank, but
    > submitted sites may be scanned (and hence ranked) sooner than their
    > spider would discover the new or revised site.

    Thanks

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, May 10, 2007