    should see or somthing? Ive already searched for the answer to this question
    and everything I see says that I can do this but noone tells me how. Also
    how much does it cost to do this?
    =?Utf-8?B?WFB4NjQ=?=, Feb 22, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?WFB4NjQ=?=

    Dennis Pack Guest

    XPx64:
    The first step is to purchase Windows XP x64 OEM. If the trial
    version hasn't expired, with the system running put the CD into the drive,
    perform an in place upgrade using the new PK. If the trial version has
    expired boot from the CD and perform a system repair installation using the
    new PK. Have a great day.

    --
    Dennis Pack
    XP x64, Vista Enterprise x64