    Is it possible for me to do a suitable upgrade, without
    taking the entire track again?

    , Feb 17, 2004

  2. Andy Foster Guest

    "" <> wrote in
    message news:1121801c3f54e$094dbe50$...
    > i am taking mcse2000 & mcdba but want to upgrade to
    > mcse2003 with emphasis with security.
    >
    > i have not yet taken my last design module for mcse2000.
    > Is it possible for me to do a suitable upgrade, without
    > taking the entire track again?

    You'd have thought that Microsoft would have put that sort of information on
    their website, somewhere where any aspiring IT professional would be able to
    find it...

    Andy
    --
    Today's phrase is " Do you want fries with that ?"

    Andy Foster, Feb 17, 2004

  3. bob Guest

    yes

    bob, Feb 17, 2004
  4. ADRENALINE Guest

    you can upgrade to only mcse 2003. you cant upgrade to mcse 2003 with
    security specialization. i asked to microsoft on phone earlier

    ADRENALINE, Feb 17, 2004