    which exams are these.
    regards
    Aamir
    Aamir, Aug 12, 2003

  2. http://www.microsoft.com/Traincert/mcp/mcse/windows2003/upgrade.asp

    Whatever you do, please do not look up any information on the Microsoft
    Training and Certification web site. This portrays intelligence.
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert

    Good luck on your quest to MCSE 2003.
    Davin Mickelson

    Davin Mickelson, Aug 12, 2003

  3. Here's the specific link for MCSA 2000 to MCSE 2003:
    http://www.microsoft.com/Traincert/mcp/mcse/windows2003/mcsa.asp

    The link below is for MCSE 2000.
    Davin Mickelson

    Davin Mickelson, Aug 12, 2003
  4. Aamir

    Ron Williams Guest

    how to upgrade mcsa 2000 to mcse 2003-reply

    Whats up,

    I hope this helps you.....good luck with it!!! Hold onto
    the faith.......
    -R-

    For the Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
    on Windows 2000 credential:

    Networking: An MCSA on Windows 2000 has the option to
    take Exam 70-292 instead of Exams 70-290 and 70-291.
    However, Exams 70-293 and 70-294 are still required.

    Client: An MCSA on Windows 2000 has already passed Exam
    70-210 or 70-270, which also satisfies the client
    requirement for MCSE on Windows Server 2003; therefore,
    no action is required.

    Design: The MCSA certification does not require
    candidates to prove design skills. To attain the MCSE on
    Windows Server 2003 certification, you must pass a design
    exam listed in the certification requirements above.

    Elective: Elective exams are required so that candidates
    prove technical breadth, interoperability skills, or
    additional technical depth. For an MCSA on Windows 2000,
    the MCSA credential itself satisfies the elective
    requirement for MCSE on Windows Server 2003 because it
    proves the ability to administer another version of the
    platform; therefore, no further action is required.

    Ron Williams, Aug 12, 2003