    original OEM disk not to loose everything on current installation ????

    regards
    Lukasz

    Lukasz, Jan 11, 2008

  2. Repair install.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 11, 2008

  3. Do a "repair install". If you need step by step instructions, google
    "windows xp repair install" and the first site is Michael Stevens' excellent
    step by step instructions.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 11, 2008
  4. Lukasz

    Lukasz Guest

    Can You please say more ?

    Shold I boot in safe mode and after logging in insert the CD and the choose
    Repair or what ?

    Lukasz, Jan 11, 2008
  5. Charlie has answered.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 11, 2008
  6. ;)

    And I didn't even say GIYF.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 11, 2008
  7. :)

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 11, 2008
  8. Lukasz

    Carlos Guest

    GIYF = Google It and Ye shall Findeth!
    :)
    Carlos
    P.S.: I already know the two other "standard" interpretations of the acronym

    Carlos, Jan 11, 2008
  9. Charlie was knighted on his last trip to London. He is now known as

    Charles Russel OOBE FWIW OMG ROLF RTFM

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 11, 2008
  10. ROFLU

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 11, 2008