How to unmark a post for downloading later in OE 6

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bibble Bobble, Jan 2, 2004.

  1. In Outlook Express is there anyway to unmark a message you have marked for
    downloading later

    Bibble Bobble, Jan 2, 2004

  2. Bibble Bobble

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Bibble Bobble said:

    > In Outlook Express is there anyway to unmark a message you have marked for
    > downloading later

    Yes, click on the marker to undo.

    Brian H¹©, Jan 2, 2004

  3. Cheers for the reply Brian, I should have made my question more clear, is
    there a way to unmark numerous messages at once rather than one by one

    Bibble Bobble, Jan 2, 2004
  4. Bibble Bobble

    Boomer Guest

    Bibble Bobble, <> wrote:

    > Cheers for the reply Brian, I should have made my question more
    > clear, is there a way to unmark numerous messages at once rather
    > than one by one

    I didn't use OE but wouldn't you do it as if you were choosing a
    whole bunch of 'anything"?

    Highlight the top item then go to the bottom item and hit the Ctrl
    and Shift keys. Then possibly a right click for options?

    Boomer, Jan 2, 2004