    have?

    Help! Please :-(

    PS......I have Windows XP-Home w/SP 2

    Al Mateus, Aug 18, 2007

  2. Al Mateus

    Bert Hyman Guest

    In news:lAJxi.2196$ "Al Mateus"
    <> wrote:

    > Since it won't uninstall through the control panel, what other options
    > do I have?

    You could try re-installing version 7 and then uninstalling it.

    You probably didn't save the installation files, but you can download
    7.0.9 from Adobe's Web site at

    http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2_allversions.html

    Who knows; it might work.

    --
    Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN

    Bert Hyman, Aug 18, 2007

  3. Al Mateus

    pcbutts1 Guest

    If what Bert says does not work (it should) the just delete the folder the
    run Crap cleaners registry cleaner a few times.
    http://www.ccleaner.com/

    pcbutts1, Aug 19, 2007