    Bill Guest

    I hid a folder in Windows XP, and I am not quite sure how to unhide it.

    Thanks

    Bill, Jan 6, 2004

  2. Bill

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Bill" <> wrote in news:XFpKb.33948$Dp5.14401
    @fe3.columbus.rr.com:

    > I hid a folder in Windows XP, and I am not quite sure how to unhide it.
    >
    > Thanks

    Right-click on the Start Button/Explorer Tools (at the Top) Folder
    Options/View and you should see the HIDE/UnHide options.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jan 6, 2004

  3. Bill

    adam

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2010
    Messages:
    4
    Easiest Way to unhide

    The easiest way to unhide the folder has been address on following URL :-

    yoursystemadmins.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=58

    When you can unhide it from dos prompt, why to edit registrar settings.

    Thanks,
    Amit

    adam, Jul 24, 2010