    out the Blog I wrote: http://doityourselfrindtones.blogspot.com/ It's
    surprisingly easy and a hell of a lot cheaper than buying ring tones.
    Enjoy,

    Ozark, Jul 19, 2006

  2. Ozark

    Guest

    , Jul 19, 2006

  3. Ozark

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 19:48:11 -0700, wrote:

    >The hell, read the replies again.

    Fuckin blogspot spammers.

    Evan Platt, Jul 19, 2006
  4. Ozark

    Ozark Guest

    Ozark, Jul 19, 2006
  5. Ozark

    Ozark Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 19:48:11 -0700, wrote:
    >
    > >The hell, read the replies again.

    > Fuckin blogspot spammers.

    Fucking cock breath Spammer. WTF was your link to RTFM's limp dick
    website?

    Ozark, Jul 19, 2006
  6. Ozark

    Guest

    "Ozark" <> wrote:

    |> wrote:

    |>> The hell, read the replies again.
    |>>

    |>> --
    |

    |>http://allyourbase.planettribes.gamespy.com//ayb2.swf
    |>
    |>Wasn't very helpfull

    That's a signature file, read above it :)))))))

    Your site should also be called how I did it, as not every usb phone
    can do it, it's really up to the service provider.
    http://digg.com/gadgets/Verizon_Cripples_RAZR_Phones_Audio_Ability

    To be real helpful you should have links to unlock the phone first, so
    folks can use your information
    Nokia: http://www.unlockme.co.uk/unlockme.html

    --
    http://www.sysinternals.com/blog/2006/07/on-my-way-to-microsoft.html

    , Jul 19, 2006
  7. Ozark

    Ozark Guest

    Ozark, Jul 19, 2006
  8. Ozark

    Guest

    , Jul 19, 2006
  9. Ozark

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 18 Jul 2006 23:42:35 -0700, "Ozark" <> wrote:

    >Fucking cock breath Spammer. WTF was your link to RTFM's limp dick
    >website?

    Huh?

    Evan Platt, Jul 19, 2006
  10. Ozark

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 18 Jul 2006 23:52:32 -0700, "Ozark" <> wrote:

    >Fucking cock breath Spammer. WTF was your link to RTFM's limp dick
    >website?

    And I'll ask again.. WTF are you talking about?

    Evan Platt, Jul 19, 2006