How to transfer iPhone to computer on PC or Mac

Discussion in 'Software' started by erer002, Apr 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erer002

    erer002

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Many friends asked the same question how to transfer files from iPhone to computer, it is essential for iphone users to copy important data from iPhone to computer for backup or sharing with others. How to resolve this problem?
    iPhone Transfer, also known as iPhone backup, means iPhone transfer application software which help iPhone users backup all contents to computer on PC or Mac.We can transfer music and videos to iPhone from iTunes,which only need to purchased from iTunes store can be transferred from the iPhone back to iTunes.
    But how to transfer music from iPhone to computer?
    iTunes can only transfer files from iTunes to iPhone, but it blocks the functions from iPhone to computer.This functionality was added after third-party software was written which allowed users to copy all iPhone content back to their computer, included iPhone music/videos/photos/contact/SMS/podcasts/books and playlists so on. To backup songs,photos and videos from iPhone to your computer is not problem for us. Today I introduce a iPhone to computer transfer column for you about how to transfer files from iPhone to computer.
    As we can see, this iPhone Transfer Reviews can easily help us upload files from PC to iPhone, transfer files from iPhone to PC and iTunes. Besides, we can manage our play list and iPhone/iPod files as we want.
    Hope this can help you upload your music/videos from your iPhone onto your computer in a simple and safe way.

    Articles For PC:
    How to transfer iPhone SMS from iPhone to PC
    How to transfer and backup contacts from iPhone to PC
    How to transfer iPhone SMS and Contacts from iPhone to PC
    How to transfer music/songs from iPhone to PC
    How to transfer or copy my photos from iPhone to PC
    How to transfer movies/videos from iPhone to PC
    How to transer or backup iPhone contents to PC
    How to transfer podcasts from iPhone to iTunes or PC
    How to transfer music from iPhone to iTunes on PC
    How to transfer photos/pictures from iPhone to iTunes on PC

    Articles For Mac:
    How to transfer music/songs from iPhone to iTunes on Mac
    How to transfer photos/pictures from iPhone to Mac
    How to back up iBook (ePub format) from iPhone to Mac
    How to transfer or backup SMS from iPhone to Mac
    How to transfer or copy contacts from iPhone to Mac
    How to transfer iPhone call list to Mac for backup
    How to transfer or backup iPhone contents to Mac
    How to transfer videos from iPhone to iTunes on Mac
    How to transfer music to iPhone without iTunes on Mac
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2011
    erer002, Apr 5, 2011