    thanks

    tony

    , Oct 4, 2004

  2. leftfoot Guest

    yep its made by windows and is called ntfs permissions,
    its very simple to use. it come built into windows 9x+

    install some files into c:\windows c:\program files
    c:\windows\system\

    >how can I trace what is the files name to be copy to

    which folders, is there any firewall software have the
    function to let us choose which files can be copy to our
    computer.

    >your help will be highly appreciated, and please also

    forward your reply to

    leftfoot, Oct 4, 2004

  3. R Guest

    From your reply, I certainly hope that you are not an MCSE. Since when has
    windows 9x shipped with NTFS?

    R, Oct 4, 2004
  4. leftfoot Guest

    leave me alone, just cos am blond no reson to give at at
    me was only trying to help

    MCSE. Since when has

    leftfoot, Oct 4, 2004
  5. Dragon Guest

    You need some type of setup capturing/repackaging software. Google for it.

    Dragon, Oct 4, 2004