    world destruction and horny nude men.But after I wake up, I will
    forget everything.

    So how can I take photos in my dreams?
    Bruno Beam, Dec 12, 2004

  2. Can you paint?

    Tony Whitaker, Dec 12, 2004

  3. Painting is a good way to do this. An abusive sexual relationship also
    helps.

    Writing is a great thing to do as well. Keep a dream journal. Start
    writing short stories. They can be made into novels or movies.

    Becoming symptomatic of a mental illness is effective too. Listen to the
    voices

    graciette belform, Dec 12, 2004
  4. > Painting is a good way to do this. An abusive sexual relationship also
    > helps.

    Cool! How do I find someone who wants to be sexually abused?
    Gene Palmiter, Dec 12, 2004
  5. Bruno Beam

    TAFKAB Guest

    Imaginary landscapes and nude men require the use of an imaginary camera. I
    suggest a full-frame digital Nikon.

    TAFKAB, Dec 12, 2004
  6. In article <HcYud.181711$V41.6748@attbi_s52>, TAFKAB
    <> wrote:

    > Imaginary landscapes and nude men require the use of an imaginary camera. I
    > suggest a full-frame digital Nikon.

    Yeah!
    Or my favorite: a Minox-sized digital camera with 100%
    image-stabilization, and 6000x8000 pixels with zero noise, and a 16mm
    to 400mm equivalent f2.0 zoom.

    --
    - Eolake
    --

    http://MacCreator.com
    Eolake Stobblehouse, Dec 12, 2004
  7. Bruno Beam

    Guest

    In article <>,
    Bruno Beam <> wrote:
    >I often dream of giant treasures, beautiful landscapes, formulae of
    >world destruction and horny nude men.But after I wake up, I will
    >forget everything.
    >
    >So how can I take photos in my dreams?

    Please consider NOT RESPONDING to this attempted thread. If you must, then
    remove his tracking newsgroup, scot.tld, from the NEWSGROUPS line.

    Every month or so, this troll floods 1300 newsgroups (all cross-posted to
    a single unrelated newsgroup) with superficially relevant comments. The
    purpose of to disrupt with off-topic crosspostings. Browse the scot.tld
    newsgroup for the "big picture" on this troll.

    >Scot.tld is a group for megalomaniac trolls and spambots only who like
    >to terrorize the usenet.
    >
    >Only fans of George W.Bush are allowed to post here, because we are
    >fans of his greatness, Lord Bush.
    >
    >Atheists, heretics and witches are not allowed to post here and will
    >be burned at the stake!

    Like all trolls, he means to annoy and disrupt; like all trolls, the way
    to handle him is to IGNORE him. Google groups (the service the troll uses
    to post) has already expressed that will not take action based on
    complaints about this type of behavior.

    .:\:/:.
    +-------------------+ .:\:\:/:/:.
    +-------------------+ / \
    | | @@@ / /|,,,,,|\ \
    | | @@@ /_// /^\ \\_\
    @x@@x@ | | |/ WW( ( ) )WW
    \||||/ | | \| __\,,\ /,,/__
    \||/ | | | jgs (______Y______)
    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
    , Dec 12, 2004
  8. Bruno Beam

    lefty Guest

    On 12 Dec 2004 03:59:30 -0800,
    (Bruno Beam) wrote:

    >I often dream of giant treasures, beautiful landscapes, formulae of
    >world destruction and horny nude men.But after I wake up, I will
    >forget everything.
    >
    >So how can I take photos in my dreams?

    Keep a ledger close to the bed and immediately jot down your ideas
    upon awakening... Best Guess!!
    lefty, Dec 12, 2004