    I want to take photos of mutilated corpses, victims of wild creatures,
    psycho-killers and cannibals.

    How can I take photos of crime scenes?
    Ed Zagmoon, Oct 30, 2006

  2. Ed Zagmoon

    All_Thumbs Guest

    "Ed Zagmoon" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I want to take photos of mutilated corpses, victims of wild creatures,
    > psycho-killers and cannibals.
    >
    > How can I take photos of crime scenes?

    Stage your own crimes, then take the pictures.
    All_Thumbs, Oct 30, 2006

  3. Ed Zagmoon

    Vandeman Guest

    "Ed Zagmoon" <> wrote in news:1162179129.562248.215840
    @b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
    > I want to take photos of mutilated corpses, victims of wild creatures,
    > psycho-killers and cannibals.

    Someone has been watching too much TV.
    Vandeman, Oct 30, 2006
  4. Ed Zagmoon

    Colin_D Guest

    Ed Zagmoon wrote:
    > I want to take photos of mutilated corpses, victims of wild creatures,
    > psycho-killers and cannibals.
    >
    > How can I take photos of crime scenes?

    How about shooting yourself for experience - with a 45 magnum. That'll
    cure your depraved desires.

    Colin D.

    Colin_D, Oct 30, 2006
  5. Use a camera?

    --
    Joseph E. Meehan

    26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

    Joseph Meehan, Oct 30, 2006
  6. Ed Zagmoon

    Guest Guest

    First, you need a camera with
    enhanced audio capabilitys.

    ....One that makes really loud
    shutter/film advance noises.
    ( even if it's a digital camera )

    Then, every time you hear someon say;
    "This looks interesting",
    you take a picture of that person.

    I think that's pretty much all there is to it.

    On 29 Oct 2006 19:32:09 -0800, "Ed Zagmoon" <> wrote:

    >I want to take photos of mutilated corpses, victims of wild creatures,
    >psycho-killers and cannibals.
    >
    >How can I take photos of crime scenes?

    <rj>
    Guest, Oct 30, 2006
  7. Ed Zagmoon

    AustinMN Guest

    Ed Zagmoon wrote:
    > I want to take photos of mutilated corpses, victims of wild creatures,
    > psycho-killers and cannibals.
    >
    > How can I take photos of crime scenes?

    Trolling, trolling, trolling...

    Austin
    AustinMN, Oct 30, 2006
  8. Ed Zagmoon

    bugbear Guest

    Ed Zagmoon wrote:
    > I want to take photos of mutilated corpses, victims of wild creatures,
    > psycho-killers and cannibals.
    >
    > How can I take photos of crime scenes?

    This is a probably similar to the more standard
    question - how do I photograph beautiful nude women?

    First find your woman...

    BugBear
    bugbear, Oct 30, 2006
  9. Ed Zagmoon

    Roy G Guest

    "Ed Zagmoon" <> wrote in message
    >I want to take photos of mutilated corpses, victims of wild creatures,
    > psycho-killers and cannibals.
    >
    > How can I take photos of crime scenes?

    You had better watch out for the pyscho-killers, they can be a bit bad
    tempered if you take their photos without permission.

    Make sure you book your photo shoot with the Cannibals after lunch.

    Roy G
    Roy G, Oct 30, 2006
  10. On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 19:32:09 -0800, Ed Zagmoon wrote:

    > I want to take photos of mutilated corpses, victims of wild creatures,
    > psycho-killers and cannibals.
    >
    > How can I take photos of crime scenes?

    Seriously? Get a job as a crime scene photographer for any law
    enforcement agency. Or become a psycho-killer cannibal and create your
    own crime scenes. ;-)

    Stef
    Stefan Patric, Oct 30, 2006
  11. Ed Zagmoon

    Bill K Guest

    Roy G wrote:
    > "Ed Zagmoon" <> wrote in message
    > >I want to take photos of mutilated corpses, victims of wild creatures,
    > > psycho-killers and cannibals.
    > >
    > > How can I take photos of crime scenes?
    > >

    > You had better watch out for the pyscho-killers, they can be a bit bad
    > tempered if you take their photos without permission.
    >
    > Make sure you book your photo shoot with the Cannibals after lunch.
    >
    > Roy G

    Where've you been, you dirty old man? I was getting worried about you.
    --
    Gator Bait
    Bill K, Oct 31, 2006
  12. Ed Zagmoon

    ian Guest

    :
    wrote:
    :
    : >I want to take photos of mutilated corpses, victims of wild creatures,
    : >psycho-killers and cannibals.
    : >
    : >How can I take photos of crime scenes?
    :
    : <rj>

    don't forget sunglasses and a head and neck posture that will make a trained
    osteopath wince. rj the other thing is to mention someones name at the
    beginning and end of every sentence rj.
    ian, Oct 31, 2006
  13. Ed Zagmoon

    Celcius Guest

    "Colin_D" <nospam@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    > Ed Zagmoon wrote:
    >> I want to take photos of mutilated corpses, victims of wild creatures,
    >> psycho-killers and cannibals.
    >>
    >> How can I take photos of crime scenes?
    >>

    > How about shooting yourself for experience - with a 45 magnum. That'll
    > cure your depraved desires.
    >
    > Colin D.

    Nah, Colins
    He puts the camera on a tripod
    Aims and clicks with camera on self timer
    Gets back to proper position
    Shoots himself
    Hopefully, it's in focus... who cares?
    Cheers,
    Marcel
    Celcius, Nov 1, 2006
  14. Ed Zagmoon

    Roy G Guest

    "Bill K" <> wrote in message

    > Roy G wrote:
    >> "Ed Zagmoon" <> wrote in message
    >> >I want to take photos of mutilated corpses, victims of wild creatures,
    >> > psycho-killers and cannibals.
    >> >
    >> > How can I take photos of crime scenes?
    >> >

    >> You had better watch out for the pyscho-killers, they can be a bit bad
    >> tempered if you take their photos without permission.
    >>
    >> Make sure you book your photo shoot with the Cannibals after lunch.
    >>
    >> Roy G

    > Where've you been, you dirty old man? I was getting worried about you.
    > --
    > Gator Bait

    Hi.

    Our camera club has just bought themselves a very nice Monitor and Printer
    Calibration set of gear. I have had the use of it, and have been spending a
    lot of time making and re-making profiles, and test printing.

    I am, as you can well imagine, just a little bit more pernickity than most,
    and want to get the colour just exactly right. so lots of time used up.

    Also "Her Indoors" has just started on a course "Computing for the
    Terrified", and has been needing help with her homework.

    I have also been setting up a Wireless Network, so that my daughter can get
    her computer working on the Internet. I also built-up her machine from bits
    of my old one plus parts from the Ex Boyfriend's machine.

    Plus we have had the painters in, redecorating the hall and stairs.

    And besides all that, there has not been much to persuade me to stop
    lurking, and leap into print. I have given up on bollocking the Spammers,
    cos the ignorant bastards probably can't read words with more than one
    syllable, especially in real English.

    So there, that is you up to date, with my non-activity.

    Could you not have initiated some intelligent converstions for your own
    amusement, during my apparent absence????

    Roy G
    Roy G, Nov 2, 2006
  15. Ed Zagmoon

    Guest

    Ed Zagmoon wrote:
    > I want to take photos of mutilated corpses, victims of wild creatures,
    > psycho-killers and cannibals.
    >
    > How can I take photos of crime scenes?

    I did spend some of my life in Police Forensic Photography, and let me
    put it succinctly it is a gruelling task.
    , Nov 2, 2006