How to succeed on the Internet?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mel, Feb 27, 2004.

  1. Mel

    Mel Guest

    Hi,

    Let me introduce myself, my name is Melina

    Please give me a few minutes to tell you about
    my latest discovery in the Internet marketing
    field. After 2 years of searching and hard work,
    finally the solution that I've been looking for....

    His name is Patrick Boisjoly

    This brilliant young man who has developed a new
    program and who has written a book about how to
    make money on the Internet is the best tools that
    you'll need to get your e-business going.

    I have personally read his book and trust me...It
    will guarantee your success!!

    This book explains in detail what one needs to make
    his or herself successful.

    This book includes the recipe for success but even
    more, it has what everyone is searching for...Fortune!!

    What makes his program so sought after, is that his
    payment system is more than perfect.

    He has really thought of everything that will allow
    you to make money.

    For the first time in marketing history, you will have
    the chance to take advantage of a program that is
    designed especially for you.

    Do not hesitate...Go to http://hop.clickbank.net/?marketmel/1234force

    Allow me to explain:

    First of all, the payment system, that is in my mind,
    the best that there is out there.

    It is made up of 2 parts.

    The first comes from the sales. The affiliate gets
    40% of the profit from the sale of each book on the
    first tier and then on the second tier, you get 10%
    of the profit of the sales, which is distributed
    every 4 weeks

    The second comes from the members. This can create a
    steady monthly income, by giving the affiliate 20% of
    the price, from a monthly subscription. This is to each
    person that the affiliate sends to register via their
    link. Oh ya, I almost forgot...This is each and every
    month that they are registered.

    There are also leadership bonuses.
    (One wonders how he makes any money??)

    For me, this is the first time that I've seen such a
    generous return on my efforts.

    His story is the reflection of the majority of the
    population, minus one thing...

    He's ready to share all the secrets that made his a very
    successful man.

    According to several people, this book is the window to
    success. It is seen as the best teaching book of its kind,
    for marketing strategies.

    It's incredible that in only 123 pages, that this young
    man has compressed more than 2 years of research in
    the field of advertising.

    According to him, within one year from now, more than
    half of the Internet users will have access to a second
    income, from the Web.

    This book is proof that the Internet can be a new form
    of business.

    Now that I have informed you on what can change your life...

    I invite you to visit the site that I've been talking
    about for you will find all the information that you need.

    http://hop.clickbank.net/?marketmel/1234force

    Yours truly,
    Melina

    P.S.

    Inform your readers NOW for this offer is for a limited time!!
    Mel, Feb 27, 2004

  2. Mel

    ICee Guest

    Mel wrote:
    > Hi,

    Abuse complaints to:
    ,
    ICee, Feb 27, 2004

  3. Mel

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Mel said:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Let me introduce myself, my name is Melina
    >
    > Please give me a few minutes to tell you about

    Oh dear, what a shame that someone with such a lovely name should choose to be a
    spammer.
    Brian H¹©, Feb 27, 2004
  4. Mel

    Chris M Guest

    > > Let me introduce myself, my name is Melina
    > >

    > Oh dear, what a shame that someone with such a lovely name should choose

    to be a
    > spammer.

    Yeah, she should be a hooker in a brothel on Mars, and I'd be working for a
    construction company but keep having dreams about Mars and being a secret
    agent and there would be these guy with weird mutant hands and a bloke with
    another bloke living inside him and, and... [1]

    .... I need beer.

    [1] That was a small portion of the movie, "Total Recall." I hope you
    enjoyed it.

    --
    Chris M.
    Chris M, Feb 27, 2004