how to study

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?c2FnYXI=?=, Feb 26, 2006.

  1. i recently strated MSCE classes at pune but i not understand how to study
    with it

    =?Utf-8?B?c2FnYXI=?=, Feb 26, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c2FnYXI=?=

    Lasher Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?c2FnYXI=?=" <> wrote in
    news::

    > i recently strated MSCE classes at pune but i not understand how to
    > study with it

    It's probably because your language comprehension level is at a 2nd grade
    level and the MCSE classes are at a college level.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Feb 26, 2006

  3. First checkout the book MCP Bubba Edition. It has popup pics and everything.
    Then download a translator that converts text into crayon and words into
    googoo gaga dialect.

    By then you should be ready to be an MCGU (Microsoft Certified Google User).

    =?Utf-8?B?VmFp?=, Feb 27, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?c2FnYXI=?=

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of =?Utf-8?B?c2FnYXI=?=:

    > i recently strated MSCE classes at pune but i not understand how to
    > study with it

    Just put it under your pillow at night and it will seep in through osmosis.

    ....pune?

    *googles*

    Ah. That would explain it.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 27, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?c2FnYXI=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >It's probably because your language comprehension level is at a 2nd grade
    >level

    second grade??? man I feel insulted.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 27, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?c2FnYXI=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> i recently strated MSCE classes at pune but i not understand how to
    >> study with it

    >Just put it under your pillow at night and it will seep in through osmosis.

    really? I thought it was all down to the tooth fairy

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 27, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?c2FnYXI=?=

    kpg Guest

    JaR <> said something like

    > Just put it under your pillow at night and it will seep in through
    > osmosis.

    This is a common misconception, let me clear it up.

    Osmosis is the movement of water across a membrane. What you
    are describing is diffusion, which is the movement of a substance
    from areas of high concentration to areas of low concentration.
    In this specific case, the book has a high concentration of MCSE
    knowledge and the person's brain has a low concentration of MCSE
    knowledge.

    So the dumber you are the better this will work for you. I have
    high hopes for the OP.

    kpg, Feb 27, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?c2FnYXI=?=

    Lasher Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in

    >>It's probably because your language comprehension level is at a 2nd
    >>grade level

    > second grade??? man I feel insulted.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Sorry, Kindergarten....maybe even Pre-School.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Feb 28, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?c2FnYXI=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Osmosis is the movement of water across a membrane. What you
    >are describing is diffusion, which is the movement of a substance
    >from areas of high concentration to areas of low concentration.

    and people say this group is pointless and contains no worthwhile
    information!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 28, 2006