    mail. Any suggestions?

    --
    John Dalberg

    John Dalberg, Nov 14, 2005

  2. John Dalberg

    Plato Guest

    John Dalberg wrote:

    > I can't find a setting in Yahoo Messenger to make it stop checking my Yahoo
    > mail. Any suggestions?

    When you asked Yahoo, what did they say?

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Nov 14, 2005

  3. John Dalberg

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Nov 14, 2005
  4. John Dalberg

    John Dalberg Guest

    On 14 Nov 2005 01:30:02 -0600, Plato wrote:

    > John Dalberg wrote:
    >>
    >> I can't find a setting in Yahoo Messenger to make it stop checking my Yahoo
    >> mail. Any suggestions?

    > When you asked Yahoo, what did they say?

    There doesn't seem to be a way to contact them.

    --
    John Dalberg

    John Dalberg, Nov 15, 2005
  5. John Dalberg

    Trax Guest

    John Dalberg <2> wrote:

    |>> When you asked Yahoo, what did they say?

    |>There doesn't seem to be a way to contact them.

    Different approach if you can't stop it thru options, try Gaim
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/gaim/

    --
    Security Alert: Don't Use Sony's Web-based XCP Uninstaller!
    http://www.freedom-to-tinker.com/?p=926

    Trax, Nov 15, 2005
  6. John Dalberg

    Plato Guest

    John Dalberg wrote:

    > >> I can't find a setting in Yahoo Messenger to make it stop checking my Yahoo
    > >> mail. Any suggestions?

    > > When you asked Yahoo, what did they say?

    > There doesn't seem to be a way to contact them.

    Then get a refund. Tell your credit card company to NOT pay the charge.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Nov 15, 2005
  7. John Dalberg

    John Dalberg Guest

    On 15 Nov 2005 00:13:02 -0600, Plato wrote:

    >>> When you asked Yahoo, what did they say?

    >> There doesn't seem to be a way to contact them.

    > Then get a refund. Tell your credit card company to NOT pay the charge.

    Refund for what!? I didn't pay for anything.

    --
    John Dalberg

    John Dalberg, Nov 16, 2005
  8. John Dalberg

    Guest

    John Dalberg wrote:
    > I can't find a setting in Yahoo Messenger to make it stop checking my Yahoo
    > mail. Any suggestions?

    Ditch Yahoo's bloated client and give Trillian a shot. Replaces AIM,
    MSN, Yahoo! and more. I've been using it for over 3 yrs now... great
    app. http://www.trillian.cc/

    -KS

    , Nov 16, 2005