    because I am 90% certain I was not in New Jersey
    in 1976, but "Roger" won't believe me.
    What should I do?

    gangle, May 18, 2005

  2. Beever wrote:

    > A guy calling himself "Roger" keeps phoning me,
    > insists my name is Beever Waxleper, and then
    > demands that I pay him the $1.35 gratuity he thinks
    > I owe his mother for a blowjob she supposedly
    > gave me in New Jersey in 1976. This is ridiculous
    > because I am 90% certain I was not in New Jersey
    > in 1976, but "Roger" won't believe me.
    > What should I do?

    Dear Beever, It's $1.37 now with interest. And don't pretend you can't
    remember screaming "Mable, Mable" for nearly 15 seconds. I remember and
    I was only 7 months old at the time.
    --
    On my mother's honor, I remember.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 18, 2005

  3. gangle

    Scraggy Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    > Beever wrote:
    >
    >> A guy calling himself "Roger" keeps phoning me,
    >> insists my name is Beever Waxleper, and then
    >> demands that I pay him the $1.35 gratuity he thinks
    >> I owe his mother for a blowjob she supposedly
    >> gave me in New Jersey in 1976. This is ridiculous
    >> because I am 90% certain I was not in New Jersey
    >> in 1976, but "Roger" won't believe me.
    >> What should I do?

    > Dear Beever, It's $1.37 now with interest. And don't pretend you can't
    > remember screaming "Mable, Mable" for nearly 15 seconds. I remember
    > and I was only 7 months old at the time.

    Hey, your interest rates are great!
    --
    Lend me $10,000 please

    Scraggy, May 18, 2005
  4. Scraggy wrote:

    > Hey, your interest rates are great!
    > --
    > Lend me $10,000 please

    That's a lot of blowjobs.
    --
    Please send pic.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 18, 2005
  5. gangle

    Scraggy Guest

    Scraggy, May 18, 2005
  6. Rôgêr wrote:
    > Beever wrote:

    >> A guy calling himself "Roger" keeps phoning me,
    >> insists my name is Beever Waxleper, and then
    >> demands that I pay him the $1.35 gratuity he thinks
    >> I owe his mother for a blowjob she supposedly
    >> gave me in New Jersey in 1976. This is ridiculous
    >> because I am 90% certain I was not in New Jersey
    >> in 1976, but "Roger" won't believe me.
    >> What should I do?

    > Dear Beever, It's $1.37 now with interest. And don't pretend you can't
    > remember screaming "Mable, Mable" for nearly 15 seconds. I remember and
    > I was only 7 months old at the time.

    What? He couldn't even spell "Mabel" when he verbalized it? Musta
    been a helluva blowjob. :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, May 18, 2005
  7. gangle

    Guest

    gangle wrote:
    > A guy calling himself "Roger" keeps phoning me,
    > insists my name is Beever Waxleper, and then
    > demands that I pay him the $1.35 gratuity he thinks
    > I owe his mother for a blowjob she supposedly
    > gave me in New Jersey in 1976. This is ridiculous
    > because I am 90% certain I was not in New Jersey
    > in 1976, but "Roger" won't believe me.
    > What should I do?

    Just give him $1.35. He needs it. He can't pimp Mom as often as he could
    before.

    Beevis Waxleper
    Passaic, NJ

    , May 21, 2005