How to stop Sir name showing on emails from hotmail emails

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Drifter, Jul 7, 2004.

  1. Drifter

    Drifter Guest

    On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 23:13:25 -0700, "Bob Rabbone"
    <> wrote:

    >Can anybody tell me how I can delete my sir name that show up in Hotmail
    >every time that I send an email I just
    >want my first name to show not mt full name Thank you

    Just FYI, it is "surname" not sir name. As to how to stop it from
    showing I'm afraid I have no idea, sorry.

    Drifter
    "I've been here, I've been there..."

    Drifter, Jul 7, 2004

  2. Drifter

    Pen Guest

    I think it has to do with how you registered for a
    passport.

    Pen, Jul 7, 2004

  3. Drifter

    Bob Rabbone Guest

    Bob Rabbone, Jul 7, 2004
  4. Drifter

    colin Guest

    Bob Rabbone <> wrote in message
    > Can anybody tell me how I can delete my sir name that show up in Hotmail
    > every time that I send an email I just
    > want my first name to show not mt full name Thank you

    In Outlook Express:- Tools>Accounts>Mail>Properties>General>User
    Imformation>Name

    colin, Jul 7, 2004