    emails with the note the person is out of the office.

    Thanks,

    Rajinder
    Rajinder Nijjhar, Jun 28, 2010

  2. This is a typical email that keeps coming:-

    Rajinder Nijjhar, Jun 28, 2010

  3. Rajinder Nijjhar

    Mike Easter Guest

    Rajinder Nijjhar wrote:
    > This is a typical email that keeps coming:-

    You didn't say whether or not you 'originally' emailed the .travel
    domain. If you did, then you are receiving an autoresponder to the
    email you actually sent.

    If you did not initiate the email which the autoresponder is responding
    to, then the autoresponder is replying to an email's bogus From, which
    bogus From is a common occurrence with spam.

    That is, in the 2nd scenario above, you didn't initiate an email to the
    ..travel, but a spam did which spam contained your email addy in the
    From. Spam very commonly uses the same email addresses arbitrarily for
    its From which it has available for spamming To, since it 'needs' a
    bogus From.

    This is a problem with autoresponders -- they are very frequently
    misdirected and thus 'abusive' as much as spam.

    Spam reporting tools and processes and blocklisters such as spamcop's
    blocklist those servers for misdirected autoresponders just like they
    blocklist the servers for other spamsources.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Jun 28, 2010
  4. Rajinder Nijjhar

    chuckcar Guest

    "Rajinder Nijjhar" <> wrote in

    > This is a typical email that keeps coming:-

    How about posting the content of the bounceback where it actually *says*
    the reason the email can't be delivered.

    However your headers make it look suspiciously like some kind of scam in
    any case.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Jun 28, 2010
  5. Rajinder Nijjhar

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:06:31 +0000, chuckcar wrote:

    > How about posting the content of the bounceback where it actually *says*
    > the reason the email can't be delivered.

    Who said any emails couldn't be delivered?

    ****, but you're sto0pid.

    Aardvark, Jun 28, 2010
  6. Rajinder Nijjhar

    ****, but you're sto0pid.

    Aardvark, Jun 28, 2010
  7. Rajinder Nijjhar

    Aardvark Guest

    <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSGvqjVHik8>

    Aardvark, Jun 28, 2010
  8. Rajinder Nijjhar

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 09:34:59 -0700, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 12:31:52 -0400, Big 666 <> wrote:
    >
    >>(Troubles) you lapdog, I like that technical expertise you got the you
    >>little lapdog.

    > English not your primary language?

    I doubt that human is his primary species.

    Aardvark, Jun 28, 2010
  9. Rajinder Nijjhar

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 12:31:52 -0400, Big 666 ÇʇoɹÊ:

    > Aardvark wrote:
    >> On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:06:31 +0000, chuckcar wrote:
    >>
    >>> How about posting the content of the bounceback where it actually
    >>> *says* the reason the email can't be delivered.
    >>>

    >> Who said any emails couldn't be delivered?
    >>
    >>> However your headers make it look suspiciously like some kind of scam
    >>> in any case.

    >> ****, but you're sto0pid.
    >>

    > (Troubles) you lapdog, I like that technical expertise you got the you
    > little lapdog.

    HINT: Please have your insults make some sense.

    No need to thank me this one is a freebie.
    Meat Plow, Jun 28, 2010
  10. Rajinder Nijjhar

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:45:58 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 12:31:52 -0400, Big 666 ÇʇoɹÊ:
    >
    >> Aardvark wrote:

    >>> Who said any emails couldn't be delivered?

    >>> ****, but you're sto0pid.
    >>>

    >> (Troubles) you lapdog, I like that technical expertise you got the you
    >> little lapdog.

    > HINT: Please have your insults make some sense.

    HINT: Take notice of whom you're addressing. Anything he says makes sense
    only to him.

    > No need to thank me this one is a freebie.

    Ditto.

    :)

    Aardvark, Jun 28, 2010
  11. Rajinder Nijjhar

    John Holmes Guest

    Big 666 "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Evan Platt wrote:
    >> On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 12:37:28 -0400, Big 666 <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> How did I know that you would show again and start stalking?

    >> Wow, I guess everyone who replies to you is stalking you?
    >>
    >> Maybe you should reapply your tin foil hat.

    > I think you were lying when you said you had a girlfriend. Your
    > girlfriend is this NG.

    The only GF he'd have would be inflatable.

    --
    <snip>
    John Holmes, Jun 28, 2010
  12. Rajinder Nijjhar

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 13:13:06 -0400, Big 666 wrote:

    > There are several posters in this NG that need to make a 'booty call',
    > and they have not made a 'booty call' in a long long time -- years. :p

    Your sad, virginal life is of no concern to the readers of this group,
    DUH-ane. Don't expect sympathy. If you want to find it, it comes
    somewhere between 'shit' and 'syphilis' in any dictionary.

    <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSGvqjVHik8>

    Aardvark, Jun 28, 2010
  13. Rajinder Nijjhar

    John Holmes Guest

    Big 666 "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > John Holmes wrote:
    >> Big 666 "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> I think you were lying when you said you had a girlfriend. Your
    >>> girlfriend is this NG.

    >> The only GF he'd have would be inflatable.
    >>

    > Listen to me now listen to me. If someone starts stalking like ol'Evan
    > is stalking people, then it's time to make a 'booty call' and chill-out.
    > If one can't make that 'booty call', then he or she starts stalking.
    >
    > There are several posters in this NG that need to make a 'booty call',
    > and they have not made a 'booty call' in a long long time -- years. :p

    LOL

    www.onlinebootycall.com

    --
    <snip>
    John Holmes, Jun 28, 2010
  14. Rajinder Nijjhar

    John Holmes Guest

    Big 666 "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > several regulars in the NG need to
    > sign-up asap!

    I already have a slight feeling about who'll be on top of the list.
    ;-)

    --
    <snip>
    John Holmes, Jun 28, 2010