    Fujitsu Siemens Computer Intel (R)
    Pentium(R), 4 CPU, 2.80 GHZ, 2,79HZ 504 MB

    Regards

    Lando Chez, Sep 21, 2009

  2. Lando Chez

    Mike Easter Guest

    Lando Chez wrote:
    <NPH = versatel.nl>

    > I have a machine of which i cannot start/open the BIOS.

    > I have tried
    > pressing Ctrl-Delete or the F5 or F8 button, but none of them opens
    > the BIOS for me.
    >
    > How can I start my BIOS?

    Try F2. If that doesn't work, get the support for your computer.

    > Fujitsu Siemens Computer Intel (R)

    That isn't specific information.

    Go to Fujitsu Europe website and find your modelno support. "Fujitsu
    sells PCs in Europe through Fujitsu Siemens Computers, our local joint
    venture with Siemens AG."

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Sep 21, 2009

  3. Lando Chez

    John Holmes Guest

    Lando Chez "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Hi
    >
    > I have a machine of which i cannot start/open the BIOS. Normally when
    > a machine is started you will see (on the black screen before the OS
    > has started) a text saying what to do to open the system
    > confihuration. With my machine I don't have that. If I start it up it
    > goes directly to the Windows logo and start Windows. I have tried
    > pressing Ctrl-Delete or the F5 or F8 button, but none of them opens
    > the BIOS for me.
    >
    > How can I start my BIOS?
    >
    > Here are my system configurations:
    > Windows XP Home Edition Version 2003, SP3
    > Fujitsu Siemens Computer Intel (R)
    > Pentium(R), 4 CPU, 2.80 GHZ, 2,79HZ 504 MB
    >
    > Regards

    On my FSC machine it's the "del" key. However, this depends on the MB. I
    have seen other FSC machines requiring the F2, and rarely the F10 key.

    HTH

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, Sep 21, 2009
  4. Lando Chez

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 09:48:02 -0700 (PDT), Lando Chez wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >I have a machine of which i cannot start/open the BIOS. Normally when
    >a machine is started you will see (on the black screen before the OS
    >has started) a text saying what to do to open the system
    >confihuration. With my machine I don't have that. If I start it up it
    >goes directly to the Windows logo and start Windows. I have tried
    >pressing Ctrl-Delete or the F5 or F8 button, but none of them opens

    F5/F8 usually only Windows boot loading options.

    >the BIOS for me.
    >
    >How can I start my BIOS?

    Others may be Del, F2, F10, F12.

    >Here are my system configurations:
    >Windows XP Home Edition Version 2003, SP3
    >Fujitsu Siemens Computer Intel (R)

    What model then? Motherboard, Name / Version on the BIOS chip?

    Also
    www.google.com
    Results 1 - 10 of about 338,000 for
    Fujitsu Siemens Computer bios
    .. (0.53 seconds)
    gives
    http://www.google.com/search?q=Fujitsu Siemens Computer bios

    One link is a list of common keys to access a BIOS.

    How to access your BIOS set up - The solution
    11 Sep 2009 ... When switching on your computer, press the F1 key until
    the BIOS ... For DELL users For Compaq users For Fujitsu Siemens For
    Gericom... ...
    http://en.kioskea.net/faq/sujet-283-how-to-access-your-bios-set-up -
    Cached - Similar -

    Maybe even, manuals
    http://support.ts.fujitsu.com/com/support/manuals.html

    This site mentioned in the past
    http://www.wimsbios.com/faq/howtogetintoyourcomputerbios.jsp
    identify the BIOS with one or more of,
    http://www.wimsbios.com/biosutil.jsp
    SIW @ http://www.gtopala.com/

    >Pentium(R), 4 CPU, 2.80 GHZ, 2,79HZ 504 MB
    >
    >Regards

    Me

    why?, Sep 21, 2009
  5. Lando Chez

    chuckcar Guest

    Lando Chez <> wrote in

    > Hi
    >
    > I have a machine of which i cannot start/open the BIOS. Normally when
    > a machine is started you will see (on the black screen before the OS
    > has started) a text saying what to do to open the system
    > confihuration. With my machine I don't have that. If I start it up it
    > goes directly to the Windows logo and start Windows. I have tried
    > pressing Ctrl-Delete or the F5 or F8 button, but none of them opens
    > the BIOS for me.
    >
    > How can I start my BIOS?

    It *does* start. Your computer wouldn't boot *any* OS, much less XP if it
    didn't. Your eyes just aren't fast enough to catch it or it's set up not
    to display anything. It will appear after the power light on the monitor
    changes from amber to green and before the windows logo. As for how to
    enter your bios, during the aforementioned interval you would press
    whatever key it says in your mainboard (motherboard) manual.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Sep 22, 2009
  6. Lando Chez

    chuckcar Guest

    "nobody >" <> wrote in

    > Chuckie... as yoosual, you just don't get it.
    >
    > Lando may have made a bad choice of words with "start" in the subject
    > line, but "start/open" in the message does indicate he wants to"access",
    > "enter", or "go in to" the BIOS/Setup.

    And that key is what and *What* booklet would you read to find that
    out?

    Right back at you.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )