    Hope to hear your advices.
    Thanks a lot.
    Frank
    Frank He, Mar 21, 2005

  2. www.microsoft.com/mcad

    --
    Emanuel Ceciu
    MCSE, MCT
    GeCAD

    Emanuel Ceciu [MCT], Mar 21, 2005

  3. Frank He

    Sudar Guest

    Hi Frank,
    Microsoft books are really good for learning the concepts. So read
    those books and get hold of the concepts and just try the practise
    questions from www.testking.com and i bet you will clear it with good
    score.

    One more site worth seeing is http://www.codeclinic.com

    all the best and do let me know abt ur progress

    --
    Sudar
    Sudar, Mar 24, 2005